can builder be punished for poor structure
I am holding a shop in a commercial complex in surat , and the complex is about 15-20 years of age. But the structure of our complex is very weak and many a time it happened that some ceiling or some part of the staircase or the front elevation falls down. Till now no casualty has occurred. but our building value has become poor. Now can the builder or the structual engineer or any other person be held liable for this structure ? the builder has handed over the administration powers to the society . can he be driven to the court or not?
Who is in management of the building? Ask him to repair the same asap. If any mishap occurs out of this, the person holding management of the building will be held responsible and you must communicate this to him. If this is not enough to make him repair the dangerous portion then file a proceeding u/s 133 crpc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can father in law claim share in my husband's property
- Illegal construction on family property now trying to claim ownership
- how can i recover my money from my In-laws?
- Relinquishment deed give in favor of brother are more documents needed
- Can a PCR refuse to come to my help if i dial 100 for help?