Can a person put CCTV camera without permission?
my neighbor has installed a CCTV camera on the back side of his house facing my Entrance Gate. i run a clinic and my patients and myself have a problem with this. he has not taken any permission. how can i proceed
Actually nothing is clear from your facts whether yours is society,apartment,or independent house still let me advice you that if it is harming your privacy then you should immediately inform the same in writing to your local police station and still if it doesn't work then you can initiate a legal processin the courts of law by issuing legal notice against him.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
yes, you can file civil suit to prevent your neighbour from using the cctv for recording the movement of people !
No body can obstruct or peep into any other person's privacy!
you can also file criminal complaint after taking proper legal consutlation
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
There is not necessary to take permission, however if any part of your premises is covering in the footage then you may take objection. In that case he should have to adjust his camera to such extent that only his premises shall be covered.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a christian wife put partition suit against her husband
- How to file case under 12(1)(c)
- Customer wants the benefit of mistake made while calculating road tax
- Duration to wait for remarriage after Ex-parte divorce
- The conditions under which the owner can terminate rental agreement