Can a PCR refuse to come to my help if i dial 100 for help?
What can I do if the Police refuses to come to the rescue when called on 100? I complained about a woman in my neighborhood by dialing 100 but the Police says that I have to go to the Police Station and file a complaint over there.
Can the PCR refuse to come like this? What should I do in such a case? 1091 also does not work and they find excuses. What do we do in case of an emergency?
You can register a complaint with the SHO of the concerned Police Station against the Police officials for Dereliction of duty. You shall have to adduce evidence as to when the said call was made and that they had refused to come. Apply in RTI regarding and ask for your complaint details.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to terminate IPC 468 471 false FIR in police station.
- University dissolved. Employer can't verify mark sheet. What to do?
- How can i get the room renamed from fathers name to my name.
- Culprits trying to doing unauthorised Occupancy can we file complaint
- euthanasia was done on my grandpa by my father - what action to take