quesCan a false harassment case be filed based only on online chatting

Hi, this is about an online chatting. I suggested a girl not to waste time in online chatting and study instead.

She took it otherwise and started saying that I was harassing her, which was completely false. I repeatedly told her to utilize her time in studies, but she kept on using the word harassment.

Unfortunately, I could not save the chat log. Can she file a harassment case against me. I did not abuse her, I did not say anything vulgar. Still I am a little worried.

If you have not used any pornography or any other unwelcome verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature or any sexual favors then she cannot file a harassment case against you.

But if you have used any of the above mentioned words or gestures then she can take action against you under the Indian Penal Code.