Brother's wife filed a criminal case against me. How do I save myself?
My brother's wife has filed case in Karnal Court against us under IPC 323, 354, 506, 202, 294. What should I do now to safeguard myself against all these charges?
We suggest that the first thing you should do is file an application under Section 438 of the Cr.P.C. for Anticipatory Bail. So you need to establish that the allegations are false and the bail should be granted.
Secondly if there are no specific allegations against you in the Complaint then you can file a quashing petition seeking quashing of the complaint.
Kindly share the copy of the complaint with us for us to provide you a detailed advise on the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- IIPM university not providing degree to students of 2011-2013 batch
- Bought house now owner is asking to give it on rent is it safe legally
- Can landlord evict tenant staying for more than 3 years
- Eligible for disability pension or not
- Wife filed false cases want custody of child who is completing 7 years