Brother missing for 7 years. What should we do?
My brother has been missing for 7 years now. He was working in a factory in noida. Initially no FIR was registered. Now i want to know that can i file an FIR now? What else should i do?
In your case,
Initially you could have lodged a missing person report.
Since the period of 7 years have passed, now police will not entertain to file a missing person report.
Our advise to you is that,
you may put an advertisement in the local and national newspaper.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Issue with pagdi house tenants staying upstairs not responding
- Clarification on Social trade scam of online fraud of Rs 3,700 crores
- Can forged security be pledged under SARFAESI Act?
- How can we speed up our pending divorce proceedings?
- Highest bidder in e-auction property by bank not court put stay on it