Brother missing for 7 years. What should we do?
My brother has been missing for 7 years now. He was working in a factory in noida. Initially no FIR was registered. Now i want to know that can i file an FIR now? What else should i do?
In your case,
Initially you could have lodged a missing person report.
Since the period of 7 years have passed, now police will not entertain to file a missing person report.
Our advise to you is that,
you may put an advertisement in the local and national newspaper.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not paid dues for cement how to file for Summary suit
- What action can I take for vulgar posts on social media
- Private complaint under section 200 for offence under IPC 211
- Father in law got Will made from husband before dying taking property
- Not getting salary from my employer and assigned different post