Brother implicated under Section 351
My brother has been falsely implicated under Section 351. What can we do?
Section 351 is a bailable offence. Apply for bail and face trial and contest your case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- On orders of company house vandalised by goons can i ask compensation
- received cease and desist notice for copying website data
- My tenant has not paid rent for the past 2 months. What should I do?
- Married without consent of parents in laws threatening to file a case
- Does property made by father be asked for partition along ancestral?