Brother implicated under Section 351
My brother has been falsely implicated under Section 351. What can we do?
Section 351 is a bailable offence. Apply for bail and face trial and contest your case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder is not giving receipt and not depositing cheque what can we do
- Father's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen
- Applied for divorce wife married again before divorce was granted
- Can I file RTI to get my answer sheet in a Private University
- Beaten by husband for chatting with his wife