Brother harassed in rehab centre
My brother was beaten up in a de-addiction centre in Shimla. He was tortured mentally and physically, for a month when we got him back he was so disturbed that we had to admit it in a hospital under psychiatric guidance, after that when he got stable he told us about how he was treated there. He was beaten up several times, sometimes with footwear and was asked to mop the floor after removing his clothes in chilly winters night and the list goes on. It has been 4 months since we brought him back from that centre. Can we file a case against them?
You can definitely file a complaint under 200 CRPC in the court of Metropolitan Magistrate for taking proper action againts those officials.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can consumer court order builder to give possession to the customers
- Hit and run case against cousin what would happen if he gets caught
- Wife refuses to consummate the marriage.
- Can daughter clam share in mother's property
- Mantaly harassment by my team leader and dismissed from my job