Brother harassed in rehab centre
My brother was beaten up in a de-addiction centre in Shimla. He was tortured mentally and physically, for a month when we got him back he was so disturbed that we had to admit it in a hospital under psychiatric guidance, after that when he got stable he told us about how he was treated there. He was beaten up several times, sometimes with footwear and was asked to mop the floor after removing his clothes in chilly winters night and the list goes on. It has been 4 months since we brought him back from that centre. Can we file a case against them?
You can definitely file a complaint under 200 CRPC in the court of Metropolitan Magistrate for taking proper action againts those officials.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to transfer / register POA property if POA holder has passed away
- builder cheating consumer
- Rights of parties in succession property
- Related to living separate without getting divorce is it possible
- Can NRI buy layout plot that is converted from agriculture land