Brother arrested under section 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC
My brother who has a printing press was arrested 3 days back by the police under section 420, 467, 468, 471,etc of the IPC. He majorly deals in changing Election Voter ID, Residential Proof, School/College Marksheets and so on. The police seized one dozen Election ID Cards & Voter Id's, Residential Proofs', Marksheets and Laptops. In which time & which type of my brother getting bail?
The period for the bail cannot be defined. Without all facts we cannot tell you the exact amount of time the bail would take.
Bail depends on a number of factors. We would request you to discuss your case with a criminal specialist who can guide you in a proper manner.
You can start by applying for a bail in the session court or the high court.
Click here to find the best Criminal lawyer in your city.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the condition to get bail?
- Can interim maintenance be avoided if she resigned from job
- Misleading Guidance by Educational Institute what action can I take
- Whether online betting is a crime?
- husband forcing me to stay with his parents, else threatens divorce