Brother arrested on suspect of fraudulent activity. How to get him out
My cousin brother went to a bank as bank has suspected that he may be doing some fraudulent activity liking getting the loan and then not repaying that loan on a different names and when he went to bank in his bag he was found many pan card with his name and his photographs and sections are 419,420,467,468,470,471and 472;120 b pls advise how can I get bail for him it's been 30 days now
If your brother hasn’t committed any fraud and bank is just suspecting , then you can file a bail through a lawyer .
Further, your query is silent on the fact whether he is on judicial remand and whether is bail was filed or rejected. Please provide complete facts.
You need to get bail filed before MM on the ground that he is no more required for investigation. If gets dismissed then sessions and if required you can even go to the high court. A lawyer will facilitate the process. Hire a criminal lawyer for the same.
Advocate Shikha PandeyGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
You have to apply for bail application stating that he has not obtained any loan. Further preparation is not a crime. And most of the investigation is completed by police. No previous criminal record. It's further depended upon your case as to what marits you have or not, there are other factors also which can be taken in bail plea after seeing the FIR and other pleadings of your case.
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 120 - Concealing design to commit offence punishable with imprisonment
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Share of daughter on father's selfearned property when mother is alive
- make one wrong point in affidavit given in civil court can impose fine
- Bail application rejected by sessions court. What is the next step?
- Can reply of a legal notice be sent via email, please suggest.
- How to file divorce and documents required for file