boyfriend cheated on me
I was in a love .we started date eachother .at the end he told me cum let's go we marry .I Was ok with it . He asked me 2 bring my jewe and cash ammount , .at the last he taken all my things and asked me ,2 wait where he has taken me , he said that I'm cuming in 5 min.. he didn't came back .we were in relationship 2yrs he has done vry thing with me. We have been entimate relationship and at the end he will nt Mary me just bez his mothr is nt accepting me . So I have cased upon him u/376 he is in jail since 1yr so my question is will he get a bail but my medical test is negative. what cn i
So far the bail is concerned he will be sooner or later enlarged on bail keeping in mind the period of custody but the trial will proceed in accordance with law , never mind the medical is in negative but the ingredients corroborated with evidence will be sufficient for conviction .
Advocate Jorong SangaPragati Path, Ranchi
First of all I would like to tell you that section 376 IPC is a non bailable offence and it is difficult for the accused to get bail from the district court or even from the High court. Only if all the evidences and medical reports disproves your statements in FIR, the accused may get bail, but that too from the High Court or the Supreme Court.
To advice further, I have to first go through the FIR and the case diary of your case.
D. Rajesh Patnaik
Advocate D Rajesh PatnaikSakchi, Jamshedpur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get parking area for flat that we bought 8 years ago
- Crime branch demanding Rs 2 lakhs as compensation I am unable to pay
- Address on birth certificate different from permanent address
- Owner demanding 1 months rent after I left
- divorce on the ground of no consummation of marriage