quesboyfriend cheated on me

I was in a love .we started date eachother .at the end he told me cum let's go we marry .I Was ok with it . He asked me 2 bring my jewe and cash ammount , .at the last he taken all my things and asked me ,2 wait where he has taken me , he said that I'm cuming in 5 min.. he didn't came back .we were in relationship 2yrs he has done vry thing with me. We have been entimate relationship and at the end he will nt Mary me just bez his mothr is nt accepting me . So I have cased upon him u/376 he is in jail since 1yr so my question is will he get a bail but my medical test is negative. what cn i

• ansSo far the bail is concerned he will be sooner or later enlarged on bail keeping in mind the period of custody but the trial will proceed in accordance with law , never mind the medical is in negative but the ingredients corroborated with evidence will be sufficient for conviction .

Advocate Jorong Sanga

Pragati Path, Ranchi

• ansDear Madam,
    First of all I would like to tell you that section 376 IPC is a non bailable offence and it is difficult for the accused to get bail from the district court or even from the High court. Only if all the evidences and medical reports disproves your statements in FIR, the accused may get bail, but that too from the High Court or the Supreme Court.
    To advice further, I have to first go through the FIR and the case diary of your case.
    Regards
    D. Rajesh Patnaik
    Advocate

Advocate D Rajesh Patnaik

Sakchi, Jamshedpur