quesbooked under IPC 306 but decision not being given by court

I have been booked under section 306 because a close friend of mine committed suicide and her family members held me responsible for the same. Initially there was no evidence found but after 25 days, they managed to created a suicide note (God knows from where have they obtained the same).Beside that note, there is no other evidence. Consequently I was arrested and got bail from high court and the case is pending in the trial court since 2013. Till date no witness has come to court for testimony not even the complainant (her family). What should I do in this situation? Can the case be closed on this basis that there is no one to available to depose against me? I am a student and has completed my studies but this case is obstructing me in getting job.

• ansYou can apply to the Court to issue bailable warrants against the witnesses, and if they do not attend even on bailable warrants then you can apply for issuance of non-bailable warrants.

Also apply for report of a handwriting expert for proving that the alleged suicide note was written by your friend.

Advocate Sandeep Naik

Rajendra Nagar, Indore

• ansAS the matter is pending since 2013. you need to speak to the lawyer to move appropriate applications and get the matter dismissed form the lower court. you can also file an application under section 482 Cr. PC in the High Court for quashing of the FIR.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi