quesAsked to sleep with boss to get the job. How to take revenge?

Hello Madam / Sir , I am a telecom professional , I was offered a job by a person however he asked me to sleep with him and his clients in order to get the job. I knew that person for 10yrs and used take him as a senior professional and father figure. He bluntly asked me such thing and it has made me feel disgust about my self. Wants to teach him a lesson so that no other female should become his victim. Please help me in coming out of this trauma

• ansThe best course of action for you would be to file a criminal complaint against the person concerned in the local police station and see the case to its logical conclusion.

However, before embarking on such a course please be aware that you will be required to testify in court on occasion as to the allegations against the accused.

• ansthis is a highly depraving act. you should go to the police and file a complaint against him u/s 354. don't be afraid to go to the police. there are women officers who will be recording your statement and guide you. you should not delay in going to the police if you are planning to take this step as unexplained delay in making complaint can give some leverage to accused. women should raise their against such horrifying acts now that there have been amendments in criminal law to punish men who engage in such acts. stalking, making sexual overtures everything is a penal offence now.

Advocate Shikha Pandey

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

• ansMadam, the best course of action for you would be to file a criminal complaint against the person concerned in the local police station and see the case to its logical conclusion. However, before embarking on such a course please be aware that you will be required to testify in court on occasion as to the allegations against the accused

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi