Asked to sleep with boss to get the job. How to take revenge?
Hello Madam / Sir , I am a telecom professional , I was offered a job by a person however he asked me to sleep with him and his clients in order to get the job. I knew that person for 10yrs and used take him as a senior professional and father figure. He bluntly asked me such thing and it has made me feel disgust about my self. Wants to teach him a lesson so that no other female should become his victim. Please help me in coming out of this trauma
The best course of action for you would be to file a criminal complaint against the person concerned in the local police station and see the case to its logical conclusion.
However, before embarking on such a course please be aware that you will be required to testify in court on occasion as to the allegations against the accused.
this is a highly depraving act. you should go to the police and file a complaint against him u/s 354. don't be afraid to go to the police. there are women officers who will be recording your statement and guide you. you should not delay in going to the police if you are planning to take this step as unexplained delay in making complaint can give some leverage to accused. women should raise their against such horrifying acts now that there have been amendments in criminal law to punish men who engage in such acts. stalking, making sexual overtures everything is a penal offence now.
Advocate Shikha PandeyGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Madam, the best course of action for you would be to file a criminal complaint against the person concerned in the local police station and see the case to its logical conclusion. However, before embarking on such a course please be aware that you will be required to testify in court on occasion as to the allegations against the accused
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what will be the consequences if I ignore the legal notice I received
- Is leave for a month a ground to terminate employment w/o notice?
- wife is co owner but not given a single rupee as consideration
- legally wife and husband- even after separation
- Can an agreement be used in a cheque bounce case