Arguments on charge done. No charges framed till date.
I want to know the reason that in my case arguments has completed and judge has told that charges will be framed on the defendants but in the recent couple of court hearings has gone judge has not framed charges on them. what can be the reason??? it is possible that defendants are making the delay?
If the argument on charge has been completed the court will proceed to frame charge/discharge as the case may be, however please note that there can be many reasons for the court for not being able to frame charge, you have to observe the proceedings to be able to understand as to why the charge/discharge did not happen.
In the adjournment order passed by the judge the court must have mentioned specifically the reason/reasons for not framing the charge.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife committed suicide. Now in laws not giving custody of child to me.
- Company did not reimbursement expenses and non payment of salary
- Lady hit us from behind and now asking for money else will file case
- I am a tenant for 31 year landlord asking to leave what to do
- Client not paying after receiving services