Application rejected by CBI to get requisite documents
The CBI Investigating Officer submitted a report stating therein that my total income is Rs. 90 lacs. While submitting the Chalan in the the CBI Court, it has been shown as Rs. 40 lacs. Thus, D.A. Amount has unnecessary increased by Rs. 50 lacs. I have demanded the F.R. - I and F.R. II from CB I but they have refused saying that it is an internal document. I requested the Court to ask the CBI to produce them in the Court but the CBI court has declined my request. How can I get these reports so that I can established that CBI has maneuvered at the time of putting the Challan in the Court?
As per the above stated facts, since you said that you filed an application before the CBI Court for getting the requisite documents, which was rejected, now the only option left is to file a revision petition before the respective High Court against the order of the CBI Court rejecting your application.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Precautions to be taken for renting house to person from another state
- Builder making a balcony which is not sanctioned what can I do
- Can wife file 498A and divorce case at the same time
- Can layout developer reduce the road size and incorporate a plot
- Uncle sold land without telling how to challenge the sale deed