×

quesApplication rejected by CBI to get requisite documents

The CBI Investigating Officer submitted a report stating therein that my total income is Rs. 90 lacs. While submitting the Chalan in the the CBI Court, it has been shown as Rs. 40 lacs. Thus, D.A. Amount has unnecessary increased by Rs. 50 lacs. I have demanded the F.R. - I and F.R. II from CB I but they have refused saying that it is an internal document. I requested the Court to ask the CBI to produce them in the Court but the CBI court has declined my request. How can I get these reports so that I can established that CBI has maneuvered at the time of putting the Challan in the Court?

• ansAs per the above stated facts, since you said that you filed an application before the CBI Court for getting the requisite documents, which was rejected, now the only option left is to file a revision petition before the respective High Court against the order of the CBI Court rejecting your application.