Anticipatory bail granted. But the document missing from court file.
Anticipatory bail granted , permanent bail granted on same condtions. Now CS filed. So is bail automatically granted on same condtions as anticipatory bail. 2) if AB order lost and also missing from court files, what is to be done.
Sir, nothing much to worry about it. At least in Maharashtra now the court proceeding details and their order are available online. So u can get copy of the order online itself. Even if it is not there still you can always state on oath the facts by filing affidavit to that effect. But one check online or the register of the concerned department of the court where you will get the details of both the applications. Missing the bail applications or orders Is not going to harm your original case. Rest can be discussed in details after perusing the papers or detail information.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Permanent bail granted means bail is granted til decision of case though CS has filed. If order is misplaced then u may apply for certified copies. If court has alsoisplacef then there is roznama where the status of order is mentioned and you may take certified copies of roznama. If order is passed by judge and same judge is in chair you may request him for orders as order may be with stenographer in his computer
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Salary not paid from last 3 years what legal action can I take
- Can my father transfer ancestral property to my sister
- Meter tampering and energy theft by neighbours
- Can i file civil and criminal case together in case of cheque bounce?
- Seeking advice for Ancestors property bought in 1962