quesAdultery case filed by husband wife was also involved

A married women who do everything on Wats app with me but his husband caught her... So thy lodge false case on me... 376 is also lodge. What are my right how can I get out of this case

• anssince it is a fabricated case you don't need to worry about it u just have to contest the said case and prove yourself that you have not committed any crime it was with the consent of the wife and you also must be having enough prove in messages..... don't have to get afraid just keep your calm n prove your case.

Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala

Taltala, Kolkata

• ansMY OPINION THAT you have many ways in legal process to save you from that false allegation & you have immediately make counter complain against them in proper legal way as well as you have make positive counter case against them ,contact me.

Advocate Ranabir Banerjee

High Court, Kolkata

• ansHI !!!!
    Firstly, take Bail from the Ld. Court of concerned jurisdiction as early as possible and cooperate with the investigating agency. You Should comply every thing. You should be clean hand. Charge sheet will be made ninety days from the date of FIR. After your bail order file a case u/s 482 of the Crpc for quashing the FIR.
    thank you.

Advocate Sougata Chatterjee

Kiran Sankar Roy Road, Kolkata

• ansWhat do you mean by everything? You are in a fix . In india allegation against you is the reason that police will arrest you in such a case. It is immaterial if you are guilty or not .So rush , contact a lawyer and consult to get anticipatory bail.

Advocate Soma Das

District and Sessions Court, Barasat

• ansOne of the Higher Legal forum stated an extra marital affair by husband is not cruelty my opinion is a lawyer should inform the court such is vice versa too, it should not affect much.

You are requested to approach a lawyer n discuss in detail.

Advocate Aveek Bose

Old Post Office Street, Kolkata