quesAbout mentioning in High Court

I have filed a case in HC patna for quashing FIR for others in september 2013,in lower court on 21st july passed a order that your witness is closed as from a long time no STAY order submitted to lower court. Against this order my lawyer try to flied a mention slip but HC is not accepting a mention slip .Buy the mean time lower court will finalized my case . WHAT SHOULD I DO FURTHER TO GET A STAY FROM HC. THANKS PLZ GIVE ME REPLY SOON.

• ansAs the above facts and circumstances of this case, i would like to inform you that that if the advocate on record, who will try to make the argue the matter before the appropriate bench regarding urgency of the case on Monday for which purpose the instant case will be heard on priority basis , I think that the Hon'ble Judge of Patna High Court definitely consider the matter. But even if the current status of the court will not be submitted by the Ld. Advocate before the Bench, then it may not be considered, so that the current status must be communicated to the Hon'ble Judge, thereafter the mention slip will be accepted on Monday only.

Advocate Prabhash Ranjan Thakur

Exhibition Road, Patna