About mentioning in High Court
I have filed a case in HC patna for quashing FIR for others in september 2013,in lower court on 21st july passed a order that your witness is closed as from a long time no STAY order submitted to lower court. Against this order my lawyer try to flied a mention slip but HC is not accepting a mention slip .Buy the mean time lower court will finalized my case . WHAT SHOULD I DO FURTHER TO GET A STAY FROM HC. THANKS PLZ GIVE ME REPLY SOON.
As the above facts and circumstances of this case, i would like to inform you that that if the advocate on record, who will try to make the argue the matter before the appropriate bench regarding urgency of the case on Monday for which purpose the instant case will be heard on priority basis , I think that the Hon'ble Judge of Patna High Court definitely consider the matter. But even if the current status of the court will not be submitted by the Ld. Advocate before the Bench, then it may not be considered, so that the current status must be communicated to the Hon'ble Judge, thereafter the mention slip will be accepted on Monday only.
Advocate Prabhash Ranjan ThakurExhibition Road, Patna
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we transfer divorce case in another city
- What documents should I verify before purchasing a flat
- landlord not giving advance
- Police complaint by my wife putting false allegations of adultery
- Made partition deed, brother died wo any heir. How to sell that land?