quesAbout mentioning in High Court

I have filed a case in HC patna for quashing FIR for others in september 2013,in lower court on 21st july passed a order that your witness is closed as from a long time no STAY order submitted to lower court. Against this order my lawyer try to flied a mention slip but HC is not accepting a mention slip .Buy the mean time lower court will finalized my case . WHAT SHOULD I DO FURTHER TO GET A STAY FROM HC. THANKS PLZ GIVE ME REPLY SOON.

  • ansAs the above facts and circumstances of this case, i would like to inform you that that if the advocate on record, who will try to make the argue the matter before the appropriate bench regarding urgency of the case on Monday for which purpose the instant case will be heard on priority basis , I think that the Hon'ble Judge of Patna High Court definitely consider the matter. But even if the current status of the court will not be submitted by the Ld. Advocate before the Bench, then it may not be considered, so that the current status must be communicated to the Hon'ble Judge, thereafter the mention slip will be accepted on Monday only.

    Advocate Prabhash Ranjan Thakur

      Exhibition Road, Patna

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

A mentally ill man has been acussed of section 379 and 411. Can he get…
I have filed a complaint against three person who are engaged in some scam and…

Conviction is awarded by lower court under section 11 of pocso act 2012 on the…

Can a boy who was raped 1 year past by a girl file rape case…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly