A person gave a gift and publicly humiliated to get it back.
one of my class used to love me in 2nd yr...BT der was nothing from my side...on my bdy he gifted me guitar....n I accepted....dn in 4th year he is asking me to return his guitar back....he came into my class...shouted on me...den he abused me....when I tried to raise the hand on him...he grapped my hand so tightly that I HV muscle injury.....even my institute is not taking any serious action! plz guide me what can I do?? if I go to mahila aayog dn what action they will take? plz ans me....
If you don't want any hassle then we suggest you to return the guitar.
However, incase they you intend to take action, then you can file a police complaint for harassment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not giving experience letter
- What is the procedure for cheque bounce case.
- What is the property law as per muslim law if father dies intestate
- Accident case filed while driving father bike any case be filed on him
- Can my wife file for divorce after two days of marriage