quesA person gave a gift and publicly humiliated to get it back.

one of my class used to love me in 2nd yr...BT der was nothing from my side...on my bdy he gifted me guitar....n I accepted....dn in 4th year he is asking me to return his guitar back....he came into my class...shouted on me...den he abused me....when I tried to raise the hand on him...he grapped my hand so tightly that I HV muscle injury.....even my institute is not taking any serious action! plz guide me what can I do?? if I go to mahila aayog dn what action they will take? plz ans me....

  • ans

    If you don't want any hassle then we suggest you to return the guitar.

    However, incase they you intend to take action, then you can file a police complaint for harassment.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Teen logon k gawahi k bad nichli court ne 319 me 4 logo k liye…
How to get Bail in posco after rejection of bail in Pune session court for…
Hi.My jiju had a lady employee at her shop.When he was unable to afford her…
I m a resident of bangalore a person called as  from delhi promised me to…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly