A man commits suicide with false accusation on suicide
My friend (a girl) was experiencing eve-teasing and harassment in and outside office from one of the employee in HR department. Initially she made a complaint to her manager verbally about it but later she officially sent an e-mail to HR and Manager about it after she was stopped outside office parking by the boy. As the company policy the boy was asked to put down the papers. Following are the details events:
1. The boy texts her messages on WhatApp and then calls her and proposes her. He was asked not to contact again.
2. He taunts her in office.
3. He starts stalking her before and after office. The girl has to take a cab for her safety for this reason. She informs her manager and gym instructor about this.
4. He stops her in front of office parking. She calls the guard. Guard suggests her to complain in office. She formally complains through the mail.
5. Next morning he physically assaults her in front of the PG. He asks her to accept her proposal and take back complain. People around notice this including guard of PG. They run towards him but he escapes.
6. He gets terminated in office and then commits suicide next day accusing girl for the suicide. The letter says the girl wanted to take revenge from the boys.
7. His parents launched FIR against the girl
Point noted: 1. There has never been any communication in office or outside to the boy from the girlâ??s side except asking him to stop messaging (Point 1)
2. Everyone around her was informed about his activities before hand. What can be done for the girl?
Take bail from the court citing the reason that u had no relation with that boy, instead you were harassed and eve teased by him, file an application in High Court for quashing of FIR .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company asking for payment of non served notice period
- How to transfer property from father's name after his death
- Can I file divorce on same ground again in the court
- Got less amount from ATM Transaction
- distribution of ancestral property in hindu religion