ques498a case in Court. Within how much time can the case be closed?

Within how many dates can the case by closed ? What should be the period between two dates ? Can the case by elevated to Fast Track Court? if the above answers are not satisfactory ? IF I apply for u/s205 of Cr.P.C. can I get it for me and my OLD Parents? and will it be helpful?

Info : A> Maintenance and DV are running paying 5k pm (Other Court) B> Since I lost My Job when OP filed 498a, 3 Years ago June'11, and no one provides a Payroll Job since my cases are not yet fixed I roam around for leaving and part time jobs / freelancing. C> Now would really like to expedite the process. My savings are at the end! D> I am already 34 Years old, more delay in process will kill my future.

• ansIn Baruipur court the average time span of a 498A case is not less than 5-7 years. The general time gap between 2 dates is 3-4 months. No, only sessions triable cases are tried in Fast Track court. Your case being Warrant case, it is to be tried in Magistrate court only. It helps only by waiving your personal presence oin court. Pace of the case is changed in any manner. If wish to expedite the case then appropriate application can be filed in High Court, Calcutta for getting order for time bound trial of the case generally within 9-12 months.