ques420 on an online marriage site

A girl accused me of taking 8 lakhs, but i didn't take that much money so I said i dint take money from you for that reason she complaint in police station . They arrested me and sent to jail also i was in 1 week in jail, now i am on bail. Till now case not started but already police sent chargesheet to the court next date is there April 1st 2014 .

• ansIn court she will have to prove that you have taken the money from her. And, you may file against her for lodging a false FIR against you, once you have certified notes of evidences against her.