ques420 on an online marriage site

A girl accused me of taking 8 lakhs, but i didn't take that much money so I said i dint take money from you for that reason she complaint in police station . They arrested me and sent to jail also i was in 1 week in jail, now i am on bail. Till now case not started but already police sent chargesheet to the court next date is there April 1st 2014 .

  • ansIn court she will have to prove that you have taken the money from her. And, you may file against her for lodging a false FIR against you, once you have certified notes of evidences against her.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

One secretary of the local club filled a falls affidavit and other document before the…

Actually I take private Tution.during exams I hit a 6th grade student with a belt…

In my last post I didn't mentioned the charges upon my sister. She charged sections…
My elder sis is effected by domestic violence because of dowry, she married in last…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly