ques354 & 363 compoundable?

I have been charged under sections IPC 354, 363 and 506. I have been jailed for 25 days and was out on bail issued by high court. Now my doubt is whether i can compromise with the opposition as they are ready to withdraw the case. So i request you to tell how to proceed from now on to get out of the case? Is IPC 354 and 363 compoundable sections? If i wish to compromise.

• ansSince it is non-compoundable offence you can not make compromise in lower court. However the high court may in its discretion can compound the offence as in many cases the supreme has hold that in individual disputes the non-compoundable offence can be compounded by high court or supreme court. If High Court refuses to compound the case then you can get the case resulted in acquittal of the accused person by way of favorable evidence of de facto complainant in trial.