2 year imprisonment under 498 A on family
A case under section 498 A has been filed against me, my father in law, brother in law and my mother in law. We all have been sentenced to 2 years on imprisonment. My spouse has also been punished against the same section. How can we fight against this case?
Now that you have been held guilty by the court and sentenced to imprisonment there is no legal remedy except to file an appeal in the High Court challenging your conviction by the court. The details of case are required to provide a better strategy.
All you can do, based on the limited facts stated above, is to file an appeal in the High Court.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife file domestic violence case after divorce case
- insurance claim to married and unmarried children
- Company is fraud also not registered what action can employees take
- What steps are to be taken if i Got a notice under SARFAESI act
- My brother cheated me and registered ancestral property in his name?