ques2 year imprisonment under 498 A on family

A case under section 498 A has been filed against me, my father in law, brother in law and my mother in law. We all have been sentenced to 2 years on imprisonment. My spouse has also been punished against the same section. How can we fight against this case?

• ansNow that you have been held guilty by the court and sentenced to imprisonment there is no legal remedy except to file an appeal in the High Court challenging your conviction by the court. The details of case are required to provide a better strategy.

All you can do, based on the limited facts stated above, is to file an appeal in the High Court.

• Related IPC Sections