2 year imprisonment under 498 A on family
A case under section 498 A has been filed against me, my father in law, brother in law and my mother in law. We all have been sentenced to 2 years on imprisonment. My spouse has also been punished against the same section. How can we fight against this case?
Now that you have been held guilty by the court and sentenced to imprisonment there is no legal remedy except to file an appeal in the High Court challenging your conviction by the court. The details of case are required to provide a better strategy.
All you can do, based on the limited facts stated above, is to file an appeal in the High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 498 - Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get bail If court has declared PO for cheque bounce case.
- Supplementary complaint 66A June last year what to do now
- Wife thretening me and my parents that she will commit suicide
- What will be the registration charges for one property
- Short supplied Carpet Area in Re-development Agreement signed in 2001