ques138 NI filed by police.

Case file in Delhi against me under 138NI. Police gave me a notice but I could not present in court. Now what I do and how I know next court date?

  • ansAre you sure it is a case under 138 NI Act? Police could not have come to give you a notice under 138 NI. Anyhow, engage a lawyer and show him the notice to plan your further course of action.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi.My jiju had a lady employee at her shop.When he was unable to afford her…
Sir.. I file for bail in court after hearing status show disposed. What its mean.
FIR was filed against me u/s 376, 328, 354D & 506 on February and I…
What is the procedure to withdraw a criminal complaint?

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly