138 NI filed by police.
Case file in Delhi against me under 138NI. Police gave me a notice but I could not present in court. Now what I do and how I know next court date?
Are you sure it is a case under 138 NI Act? Police could not have come to give you a notice under 138 NI. Anyhow, engage a lawyer and show him the notice to plan your further course of action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the licenses required to open a pizza outlet?
- can my daughter get a Govt. job as replacement for her Husband?
- Bought property through POA but before benama father died
- Moved out of ancestral home now can we claim share in it
- I filed for divorce on grounds of desertion. Now wife filed sec. 9.