Which country to register my company in ? Singapore or Dubai or US
I have a startup in oil and gas consulting domain using internet. My clients are global oil and gas companies in US, UK, Canada and Arab countries. My main cost is consultants in different countries like Australia, US, UK and Norway. Only my software development will happen in India all the while. In first year of operation, my revenue may come from Indian companies. I am Indian national based in Gurgaon. I don't want to settle abroad. My investors are from US, Brazil, Nigeria and India. I hope to become profitable after this initial investment. I should become profitable from next year. Which country to register my company in? Singapore or US or dubai?
Are you not already incorporated in India? There are two factors which determine where a parent company should be incorporated- 1) tax benefits and 2) ease of doing business, receiving funding and protecting IP. You need to discuss your business plan and where and how you will be receiving money and what you plan to do with that money, with a lawyer. Most start-up lawyers are well versed with this.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
We need to have an eleaborate 121 discussion meeting to understand the primary objectives you are targetting, to check your company registration.
please call me and rest we can discuss in a face to face meeting
Advocate Kanishk AgarwalEast Patel Nagar, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- POA validity in case of death and the use of it after death of giver
- My mother wants to give me her share in the property. legal procedure?
- Racism by college registrar what can be done
- Due to negligence of doctors child suffered cerebral palsy at birth
- Judge asked to compromise and parties agreed.No settlement now.Option?