quesWhich country to register my company in ? Singapore or Dubai or US

I have a startup in oil and gas consulting domain using internet. My clients are global oil and gas companies in US, UK, Canada and Arab countries. My main cost is consultants in different countries like Australia, US, UK and Norway. Only my software development will happen in India all the while. In first year of operation, my revenue may come from Indian companies. I am Indian national based in Gurgaon. I don't want to settle abroad. My investors are from US, Brazil, Nigeria and India. I hope to become profitable after this initial investment. I should become profitable from next year. Which country to register my company in? Singapore or US or dubai?

• ansAre you not already incorporated in India? There are two factors which determine where a parent company should be incorporated- 1) tax benefits and 2) ease of doing business, receiving funding and protecting IP. You need to discuss your business plan and where and how you will be receiving money and what you plan to do with that money, with a lawyer. Most start-up lawyers are well versed with this.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi

• ansWe need to have an eleaborate 121 discussion meeting to understand the primary objectives you are targetting, to check your company registration.
    please call me and rest we can discuss in a face to face meeting

Advocate Kanishk Agarwal

East Patel Nagar, Delhi