what licenses required for online pharmacy portal
What all permissions and clearances I need to get before starting an online pharmacy portal?
The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, and the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, have clear guidelines on the sale of Schedule H and Schedule X drugs. These can be sold only on prescription and there are specific rules, including for labelling . We have no dedicated online pharmacies laws in India at the moment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mortgaged vehicle transferred to third party with forged documents
- Can I purchase house in Delhi if I have voter Id of Uttarakhand
- Seller dishonoring the sale of agreement
- tenant refuses to pay rent of commercial property for minor issues
- IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM INDIAN AIR FORCE AS A COMMISIONED OFFICER