quesWhat are the legal requirements to start a Pvt. Ltd. Company

Dear Sir/Mam I want to start a pvt Ltd company that will based on tour and traveling.But I'm new, I don't no about it that which documents,how much money need, and all procedures that i want to know for start a pvt Ltd company.(please inform me about trade licence how I'll make it,about Tax file,and about pvt ltd)

• ansSir, first of all for setting up a pvt ltd co, you need DIN no and Pan no. Then you need to get a memorandum and articles prepared and you need to register it. You need to get audit done every year. We will arrange the necessary. Please contact us.

Advocate Abhishek Dutt

Kiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata