What are the legal requirements to start a Pvt. Ltd. Company
Dear Sir/Mam I want to start a pvt Ltd company that will based on tour and traveling.But I'm new, I don't no about it that which documents,how much money need, and all procedures that i want to know for start a pvt Ltd company.(please inform me about trade licence how I'll make it,about Tax file,and about pvt ltd)
Sir, first of all for setting up a pvt ltd co, you need DIN no and Pan no. Then you need to get a memorandum and articles prepared and you need to register it. You need to get audit done every year. We will arrange the necessary. Please contact us.
Advocate Abhishek DuttKiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a hindu man have second marriage without divorce
- Resigned company after 32 years gratuity not received what can I do
- Boy promised to marry but later refused, what can be done?
- FIR was lodged against me will that effect my police verification
- Can I apply for OBC certificate if I earn 8.5 lakhs