what all legalities are required to set up commerce biz
I am deciding to build up an e-commerce business setup in collaboration with various start-up designers and a third party delivery services. I would like to ask: 1. What kind of legal measures should I take into consideration? 2. What measures should a legal contract with a designer should include so that there is no scope of copyright infringement or intellectual property theft?
All the necessary steps required for starting an offline business is required to be taken by you for an ecommerce business as well which includes, forming a firm/company, opening Bank account, taking registration nos. from Sales Tax , Income Tax and labour department etc, 2. You should execute a Non Disclosure Agreement with the designer and an MOU which makes them liable in case of any copyright violation or trademark infringements.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws torturing my pregnant sister what action can we take
- A person is claiming our property by fraud what can we do
- Can police arrest us before anticipatory bail is granted
- Full and final settlement pending. Resigned 3 months back. What to do?
- About share of sisters and mother in fathers self earned property.