quesStatus Quo on property of a private limited company

I m a minority share holder of a private ltd company and I have filed a case of operation and mismanagement section 397/398 on the board of directors and the court has given a status quo on the very first hearing on company's Property and share holding. Case is going on since last few years but now the company directors have taken a loan on the property. I want to know can the company take a loan on this property ? Can I file a contempt of court application and what action can be taken on board of directors

• ansWe will have to examine the order of the company board. If the status quo is on the property of the company, then the company cannot take a loan and you can move an application of contempt.

So please show us the order so that we can give exact legal solution