Status Quo on property of a private limited company
I m a minority share holder of a private ltd company and I have filed a case of operation and mismanagement section 397/398 on the board of directors and the court has given a status quo on the very first hearing on company's Property and share holding. Case is going on since last few years but now the company directors have taken a loan on the property. I want to know can the company take a loan on this property ? Can I file a contempt of court application and what action can be taken on board of directors
We will have to examine the order of the company board. If the status quo is on the property of the company, then the company cannot take a loan and you can move an application of contempt.
So please show us the order so that we can give exact legal solution
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws and husband physically abusive.Can i file divorce on disertion
- Only photocopy of will available unregistered will and no witnesses.
- My husband filed a divorce case on me
- Partition of property sales proceedings
- Denial of Service by Stocks Advisory Company & Fraud