Status Quo on property of a private limited company
I m a minority share holder of a private ltd company and I have filed a case of operation and mismanagement section 397/398 on the board of directors and the court has given a status quo on the very first hearing on company's Property and share holding. Case is going on since last few years but now the company directors have taken a loan on the property. I want to know can the company take a loan on this property ? Can I file a contempt of court application and what action can be taken on board of directors
We will have to examine the order of the company board. If the status quo is on the property of the company, then the company cannot take a loan and you can move an application of contempt.
So please show us the order so that we can give exact legal solution
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 397 - Robbery or dacoity, with attempt to cause death or grievous hurt
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What to do when LIC is not giving the insurance claim amount
- Will made in 2000 & registered in 2016 what will be the validity
- Wife left me with my daughter and blackmailing to leave my parents.
- Availed gold loan now they are planning to auction how to get stay
- Terminated from company. PF not given. How to get it?