Starting a company on partnership what will happen in case of dispute
I am starting a company on a partnership basis. I have 49% partnership and friend has 51 %. I want to know in case of any dispute what will be my liability? As we are starting a brand name, who will get the brand name in case of dispute?
Unless otherwise decided in the agreement between you and your partner. your liability will be 49% and your partners will be 51%. In respect of brand name both of you have to decide and mention in the agreement who will get the brand name in case of dispute.
Advocate Aniruddha Prabhatkumar PawseS V Road Naupada, Thane (W), Thane
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If the will is challenged in future who shall get the rented income
- Illegal use of residential land for commercial pupose
- Right of daughter in fathers self acquired property
- Do I have rights on my biological parent's property
- How do I safeguard myself against my characterless wife harassing me