SPV owned by Indian subsidiary for Real Estates
How is it possible to go into a real state business in a foreign country with a legal approach. Is it possible if I legally find an offshore company or subsidiary in the foreign country and then that entity creates a SPV for purposes of holding /engaging in real estate.
You will have to check the rules and regulations of the foreign country. If there any restriction for investment in the real estates in the said country? Whether it is necessary that citizens of that country have to be shareholders? You can talk to a lawyer of that country to check out the laws.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seller concealed the facts about the property
- Delay in possession of flat how can I recover my money back
- Terminated from job without any notice and did not getting f&f
- Don't have funds to refund loan what should I do
- How to close false rape case if we have evidence