quesSPV owned by Indian subsidiary for Real Estates

How is it possible to go into a real state business in a foreign country with a legal approach. Is it possible if I legally find an offshore company or subsidiary in the foreign country and then that entity creates a SPV for purposes of holding /engaging in real estate.

  • ansYou will have to check the rules and regulations of the foreign country. If there any restriction for investment in the real estates in the said country? Whether it is necessary that citizens of that country have to be shareholders? You can talk to a lawyer of that country to check out the laws.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are two Director of private limited company. We have disputed among us .We both…
I am 90% shareholder of a Pvt company, total authorised capital is 5 lakh of…
Team, There is a case in a Private Limited Company wherein two Directors resigned due…

As a company, what is the legal recourse we can take against an employee who…

Corporate Lawyers in India

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly