Hi team, We have opened a company in IT industry and doing our business through an android application. Application development is under process. We have decided to finish the development part from some other resource. That development part includes transferring of whole code base as it is a technology start up. So what we were thinking is to have some legal document signed by that out resource which has terms like - you cant use our code to any where else, you can work on the project similar to us at time etc. Please help me out what can we do about this? What form should we pick?
We agree with your concern, you should get an Non disclosure clause signed, further you should also mention that the code is your property and they cannot use it anywhere without seeking your permission.
Further you should also mention a clause wherein in case of breach of terms, you are liable for liquidated damages.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Being suspended from current organisation with false allegations
- Wife making false accusations at me. We don't her back. What to do?
- Additional fees for using clubhouse facilities in Housing Society
- Last owner threatening to create a false sale deed after selling us
- Derogatory son.