×

quesPrivacy policy in transferring IT resources to someone else

Hi team, We have opened a company in IT industry and doing our business through an android application. Application development is under process. We have decided to finish the development part from some other resource. That development part includes transferring of whole code base as it is a technology start up. So what we were thinking is to have some legal document signed by that out resource which has terms like - you cant use our code to any where else, you can work on the project similar to us at time etc. Please help me out what can we do about this? What form should we pick?

We agree with your concern, you should get an Non disclosure clause signed, further you should also mention that the code is your property and they cannot use it anywhere without seeking your permission.

Further you should also mention a clause wherein in case of breach of terms, you are liable for liquidated damages.