Partnership firm rights and powers
In a partnership firm, if a partner, who has the administrator power, refuses to share accounting details with the other partner, can a legal action be taken against him?
As a partner in the firm, you are entitled to see and check the book of accounts. If the partner refuses, you can as per the terms of the partnership deed, file a suit for dissolution and rendition of accounts of the partnership.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother gave his share to rest of us. How to register it in our name?
- Multiple membership in the same Board constituted under the Water Act
- Credit card dues in UAE bank agents harassing me
- Engineers on contract for more than 3 years and now company merging
- Harassment by neighbor from adjacent building