Partnership firm rights and powers
In a partnership firm, if a partner, who has the administrator power, refuses to share accounting details with the other partner, can a legal action be taken against him?
As a partner in the firm, you are entitled to see and check the book of accounts. If the partner refuses, you can as per the terms of the partnership deed, file a suit for dissolution and rendition of accounts of the partnership.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is process to give flat of grandfather after his death on rent
- Who pays property tax when title of property is in dispute?
- Interest on NPA in suit dismissed for banks default on restoration
- Online platform having discrepancy in the bills provided no help given
- Hide few facts before marriage what are the consequences