partner refuses to share accounting details with me
In a partnership firm if the partner who has administrative power refuse to share accounting detail to other partner. what is provision of the law ? And a Administrator saw only Bed Debt balance of much more amount so in this case who is responsible for ? our partnership firm is registered under HUF.
Issue legal notice to submit detailed statement of account. If partner fails to submit you can move court for necessary reliefs.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How to file criminal complaint against cheating boyfriend
- Procedure to get legal heir certificate for flat transfer
- After filing RTI online and making payment do we need to show ID proof
- I want divorce but husband filed for restitution of conjugal rights
- Can my parents disown me and then reinstate their Decision of it?