Importance of Legal Page on a Web Portal
I am starting a web portal, and I have few questions about Legal page How important to have such page? I have created such a page, do I need to get it attested from some authority in order to get its cover? Or just putting it on website will do the Job? Please reply Thanks.
Please specify what do you mean by legal page? Please clarify the same, so that we can provide you exact legal solution.
Normally most of the e-commerce website has certain legal terms and conditions. These terms and condition sets the rules for using a website.
With respect to your second query, you do not need any authority to attest the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My sister is experincing mental violence, Please help
- Tenant not vacating property notice is served tenant not responding
- Am i entitled to maintenance if i file for divorce? I am working.
- Gym closed down and did not get refund under FD scheme What to do
- Amazon cancelled order after 7 days what can be done