×

queshow to run web hosting business in India

I want to open a web hosting reseller and domain reseller business in India. I will be purchaseing hosting space and domain from companies in United states. My question is what all legal laws applies on import of hosting space (service) and internet domain (product) to india.

• ansYou shall have to start your business by forming a proprietorship or partnership firm or pvt. ltd. company based on your business requirements. You shall have to comply with all the rules and regulations to be followed while conducting business in India viz, opening Bank account, having sale tax & shops & establishment registration, PAN card etc. The procedure proposed to be followed by you for doing the web hosting business by hiring server space from USA company is the usual way to do the same business in India.