how may person can form proprietorship firm
How many persons can join a proprietorship firm as partners keeping the firm in proprietorship 2. If this is not possible then if they can join as business associates, looking after separate divisions of the company individually and solely. 3. Can a individual be business associates of many companies at the same time.
1) Proprietor means one person and hence words sole proprietor is used. 2) if you want more than one person form a partnership firm, register it with registrar of Firms or in the alternative form limited liability partnership . 3) if you want to form a company register it under companies act where each director can handle a particular division of company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife harassing me and threatening me what legal action can I take.
- neighbour doesn't let mother and wife do farming in our own land.
- In laws harassing for dowry already receive good amount of money
- Dispute in property distribution
- Land occupied by housing board not received compensation