quesHow can we formulate a LLP for trading in indian securities?

I with my copartners want to set up a niche quant analytics company providing end-to-end services in the areas of quantitative trading, investment, optimization and analytics space to our clinets. Besides We want to trade in Indian equity,commodity & currency market through SEBI registered Stock Broking Firm.For that purpose NBFC company formation required or not or If we form LLP can we trade inv  indian securities market through registerd stock broker. Our investment range is 50 lakh and we dont want to NBFC company route...Please help me regarding which mode of company formation required

Yes, LLP in india can invest in stock market

Formation of LLP

As the basic structure or model of the LLP is similar to that of any partnership firm  but it requires minimum two partners to form it.  LLP cannot be formed by a single person.  NRI/ Foreign national who want to form an LLP in India then at least one partner should be a resident of India. Two foreign partners cannot form LLP without having one resident Indian partner along with them.+

It takes more days to form, as all the partners’ signatures are required for each  and every document which is then to be attached to required e-forms. Therefore self attestation of each partner on documents is more as compared to the formation of any Private Ltd

Click here to find the best Corporate Lawyer in your city.

• ansThe information provided is not sufficient to advise properly.. But yes you could form LLP and trade in securities market through a stock broker.. Pl take an appointment for detailed discussion and advise.

Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

Jor Bagh, Delhi