How can we formulate a LLP for trading in indian securities?
I with my copartners want to set up a niche quant analytics company providing end-to-end services in the areas of quantitative trading, investment, optimization and analytics space to our clinets. Besides We want to trade in Indian equity,commodity & currency market through SEBI registered Stock Broking Firm.For that purpose NBFC company formation required or not or If we form LLP can we trade inv indian securities market through registerd stock broker. Our investment range is 50 lakh and we dont want to NBFC company route...Please help me regarding which mode of company formation required
Yes, LLP in india can invest in stock market
Formation of LLP
As the basic structure or model of the LLP is similar to that of any partnership firm but it requires minimum two partners to form it. LLP cannot be formed by a single person. NRI/ Foreign national who want to form an LLP in India then at least one partner should be a resident of India. Two foreign partners cannot form LLP without having one resident Indian partner along with them.+
It takes more days to form, as all the partners’ signatures are required for each and every document which is then to be attached to required e-forms. Therefore self attestation of each partner on documents is more as compared to the formation of any Private Ltd
Click here to find the best Corporate Lawyer in your city.
The information provided is not sufficient to advise properly.. But yes you could form LLP and trade in securities market through a stock broker.. Pl take an appointment for detailed discussion and advise.
Advocate Vanshdeep DalmiaJor Bagh, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What should I do if husband filed divorce
- someone has copied my blog content
- In a sexual relationship with my son and have a daughter is it legal
- My wife & her father are uneducated and filed police complaint
- Property loss due over bridge construction want compensation