×

quesdoes an online business need to be registered?

I plan on starting an online business which deals with building and developing mobile apps and websites. Is it necessary to register my online business? If so, how should I proceed further? Please Help!

• ansAny business, online or offline where trade or services are being offered, needs to be registered.

You have not mentioned whether you want to start business as sole proprietor or as partnership firm or as company . If it is partnership firm it has to be registered with registrar of firms . If it is a company you have to register it with registrar of companies. follow procedure for incorporation of company or consult a CA / CS who can help you register your company.