does an online business need to be registered?
I plan on starting an online business which deals with building and developing mobile apps and websites. Is it necessary to register my online business? If so, how should I proceed further? Please Help!
Any business, online or offline where trade or services are being offered, needs to be registered.
You have not mentioned whether you want to start business as sole proprietor or as partnership firm or as company . If it is partnership firm it has to be registered with registrar of firms . If it is a company you have to register it with registrar of companies. follow procedure for incorporation of company or consult a CA / CS who can help you register your company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Punished Under IPC section 60 will this effect my career
- Can I claim right on the invention made by me outside work
- I being stalked by unknown employees what legal action can I take
- Landlords/tenants not paying monthly maintenance.
- 498a case inprogress but husband married second woman