quesCan partner of a Unregistered Partnership Company goto court of law?

I am 50% partner in a unregistered partnership Company, which has lent a property on rent to a Company where other partner is MD and CEO. The company has not paid rent for 3 years. Can I as partner of the firm, file a case in court of law ?IF so which court ?

• ansUnregistered Partnerships are not eligible to sue as per section 69 of The Indian Partnership Act.
    However, if you can provide certain details like who owns the property; was any rent agreement entered & registered at the time of tenancy; was the rent paid earlier and what action has been taken in past 3 years etc., I might be able to work out some way out for you.
    Hope this satisfies your query. For any further clarification, please feel free to contact me.

Advocate Atit Jain