can LLP carry FOREX trade ?
Can anyone incorporate LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) for carrying Forex and Derivative trading as it is like a limited company and have separate legal entity from its partners.
Under no circumstances you can incorporate LLP for carrying on forex trade as it is not a corporation.
It may be like corporation but LLP is not a limited company. As per RBI guidelines only corporation can carry on forex trade.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person promised to pass loan and took money for it now not doing it
- Lost of home registration documents in fire, how to obtain documents
- How can I recover money lent to a friend
- What is the process of registration of publication house
- Rental property dispute.