Can i offer similar services on a different website?
I want to open a website for offering some particular services. But there are already websites running and offering those services. Do i need a registered company for starting the website and running the business? Is it illegal to start a similar kind of website offering same similar services?
To conduct your business, it is not mandatory to open a company, you can open the business as sole proprietor, Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership as well.
There is no such law that prevents you from having same business idea and starting the business.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i be terminated if i am unable to present the reliving letter
- Property in grandfathers name cousin brother build shop there
- Wife is not living with me she left home how can i get back her
- Can I hit police for self defense if I get physically assaulted
- Did love marriage now family members are harassing us