Can i offer similar services on a different website?
I want to open a website for offering some particular services. But there are already websites running and offering those services. Do i need a registered company for starting the website and running the business? Is it illegal to start a similar kind of website offering same similar services?
To conduct your business, it is not mandatory to open a company, you can open the business as sole proprietor, Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership as well.
There is no such law that prevents you from having same business idea and starting the business.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how to save myself from Forced arrange marriage by family
- Want to start a business of car washing what are the legalities
- can I avail reservation benefits by submitting caste certificate
- Not Relieving me due to pending case filed by the non customer
- Relieving letter for not serving of Notice period