Can a society transfer or sell out a part of property
A society situated in Haryana and registered in Delhi and there is a university in the society. This society want to sell or transfer the university with other society or trust, How it possible and what procedure we have to follow---- Guide me all experts
We will have to examine the entire set of documents. We have to check the objective of other society whether the clause to run a Univerisity is mentioned. Further, we would like to know what exactly you mean by "transfer".
Do you mean the University will now belong completely to other society? Please provide complete facts so that we can advise you accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord filed a eviction petition against me
- What is the procedure to change the name on the educational documents
- Filed divorce missed out certain facts what can I do
- harassment by in-laws,seeking help
- Buying a property of land whose owner died 10 to 15 years before