Can a society transfer or sell out a part of property
A society situated in Haryana and registered in Delhi and there is a university in the society. This society want to sell or transfer the university with other society or trust, How it possible and what procedure we have to follow---- Guide me all experts
We will have to examine the entire set of documents. We have to check the objective of other society whether the clause to run a Univerisity is mentioned. Further, we would like to know what exactly you mean by "transfer".
Do you mean the University will now belong completely to other society? Please provide complete facts so that we can advise you accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to take a birth certificate after 46 years.
- To get back the father's property he sold without our consent
- How to deal with legal notice received for recovery
- Phone taken in drink and drive accident case is phone record evidence
- WingsBiotech Cheated me into becoming a company distributor