Free Corporate Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques If i resign as director of company will i have share in the assets?

I am a director in a company and i have made my mind to resign…

View Answer

ques Company having contract with other company are we employees in that

There is a company who has employees an the employees have a contract with that…

View Answer

ques Can creditors apply for liquidation of a company

In case of ltd company (not listed ) how creditors can apply for liqudation in…

View Answer

ques Resigned from directors post can bank recover pending dues from me
I was the managing director but later resigned from a private ltd family owned company.…

View Answer

ques legal procedure of chit fund company registration in rajasthan
We have to start our chit fund company in Rajasthan .By collecting monthaly instalment and…

View Answer

ques Corporate company is haressing me to pay money
Corporate MNC is harnessing me to pay amount as i left company after joining 7…

View Answer

ques Can partner of a Unregistered Partnership Company goto court of law?

I am 50% partner in a unregistered partnership Company, which has lent a property on…

View Answer

ques Employee refused to serve the notice period

As a company, what is the legal recourse we can take against an employee who…

View Answer

ques Section 391(4) of Companies Act 1956
As per section 391(4) of old Companies Act 1956, there was a provision to affix…

View Answer

ques Procedure to register a company?

Resp. Sir, I found one Natya sanstha i.e. Drama company to perform drama. Now I…

View Answer

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly