Tshirt selling business should be Service Based or Manufacturing based
As a sole proprietor, I am planning to sell Tshirts that are designed by me but manufactured and printed by a third party. Does this have to be a service based firm or manufacturing based industry? Because In the near future I will go into printing the Tshirts by myself and also may be even manufacturing the Tshirts by leasing a factory. So which is the option to be chosen while applying for CST/VAT, Current account opening and Trademark registration? Note: The expected revenue generated will be less than 5 lacs per annum for now.
You should open the current account in your firms and you should also register a Trade Mark of your brand.
For instance you want to print a t shirt with "T" brand get the same registered with "T" brand.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Custody and domestic violence.
- Getting back the advance amount paid for purchasing a flat
- Ancestral property in grandfather's name. My share.
- Dating a girl since 3 years but discovered she is into prostitution
- Wife is cheating husband and trying to murder him