someone has copied my blog content
Some one has copied my Blog content and publishing and using for their own interest. He has changed some order as well and font style. How i can file a case against him. Please suggest me how i can save my content for copying as well?
If have you registered your blog in patent or trade mark then you can issue legal notice and file a case for copying your blog. Also, to protect your content further, you may file for a copyright application and safeguard against further misuse.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord gave cheque to return security deposit bounced what can I do
- Husband did second marriage without taking divorce from first wife
- convicted in a false murder case
- how will father's property be divided among sons already living there
- Father died property case pending how can mother become legal heir