quessomeone has copied my blog content

Some one has copied my Blog content and publishing and using for their own interest. He has changed some order as well and font style. How i can file a case against him. Please suggest me how i can save my content for copying as well?

  • ansIf have you registered your blog in patent or trade mark then you can issue legal notice and file a case for copying your blog. Also, to protect your content further, you may file for a copyright application and safeguard against further misuse.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Trademark & Copyright lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir. Congratulations and thanks a ton for making a website which provide free consultation.…

On demands of members of a facebook group to publish a joke's book, i as…
Sir i have recently started a firm, i got TIN, VAT registration. Now i want…
We launched an innovative mobile app 8 months ago. Now we want to apply for…

Trademark & Copyright Lawyers in India

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly