someone has copied my blog content
Some one has copied my Blog content and publishing and using for their own interest. He has changed some order as well and font style. How i can file a case against him. Please suggest me how i can save my content for copying as well?
If have you registered your blog in patent or trade mark then you can issue legal notice and file a case for copying your blog. Also, to protect your content further, you may file for a copyright application and safeguard against further misuse.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- girl file complain against my husband for cheating her for marriage.
- How to recover unpaid invoices from previous company
- Bangalore polytechnic college not giving admission what can I do
- Father made gift deed in my name now siblings asking for share
- want to know about Prenuptial agreement and amount of mahr to demand