quesCan I get trademark for the name of my entertainment group

Hi , I have my own entertainment group named as ' XXX' (CONFIDENTIAL).....this is a very unique name that we have....many have copied this name.....also we perform a very unique dance style....which many others have copied.....my questions are 1. Can I register this unique group name? what things I am supposed to do for that? How much will it cost? 2.Can I get the copyrights for this dance style? 

• ansYes, you can get your dance group registered under Societies Registration Act. You can make an application for the registration of dance group. 
    You cannot get a copyright for your dance steps.