can i copy an existing website and build my website on same platform
Hi, I am interested in setting up a website for movie reviews. I love the structure of an existing website and want to know if I can copy and build my website on the same platform. Thanks
Yes you can build the website on the same platform.
However you cannot copy their content or trademark or logo.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Separated from husband can I give my name to my child
- landlord refuse to return 2month security deposit after 2 month notice
- In laws took wife forcefully not ready to send her back
- Father and me bought property jointly, how much share father entitled?
- Wife staying separately from part 1 year how to prove it