can i copy an existing website and build my website on same platform
Hi, I am interested in setting up a website for movie reviews. I love the structure of an existing website and want to know if I can copy and build my website on the same platform. Thanks
Yes you can build the website on the same platform.
However you cannot copy their content or trademark or logo.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Trademark & Copyright Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Took joint loan but one brother wants his settlement amount
- what legal action to be taken against builder?
- Am i liable for cheque bounce if the party also owes me more money?
- Child custody without divorce
- Maternity Benefits Act 1961 is applicable or not for contract employee