Wrong deductions comes under mistake or fraud
Does wrong deductions billed for out going RINGs and billed for number not in service... by mob phone co. Does this comes under mistake or negligence or fraud. To my Knowledge NO TELECOM co can make deductions for the RINGS. and for the number not in service Inspite of being notified by phone and thru email few times and no one gives a dam ..to my complaints will this fall under mistake or fraud ..?
i get email from the co that nothing is wrong and no wrong deductions Does this falls under mistake or fraud ..?
do i have legit case for consumer court and Fraud. thankx
After understanding your agony our advice to you is that,
the act of the company, completely ignoring your notifications via mails and calls do not fulfill the requirements of mistake or fraud under the Indian Penal Code.
A complaint in the consumer court definitely stands. And you are going to be awarded a fair compensation for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Right of my father in his fathers ancestral property
- need compensation due to poor quality cooperative society flat delhi
- How can I claim for the custody of my children
- Redevelopment builder by action.
- Accident by DTC bus. From whom and from where do i claim compensation?